FINALLY SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN OUR LIVING ROOM SINCE THE BIG BANG!
THE MOST POWERFUL AND MOST ADVANCED STAR PROJECTOR AVAILABLE TO DATE. SPACE TRAVEL HAS BECOME OBSOLETE SINCE YOU CAN NOW SIMPLY BRING 60,000 STARS TO YOUR ROOM BY PUSHING A SINGLE BUTTON.
The compatible discs for your Home Planetarium
The discs have been made using data from a series of different missions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Imagine seeing the sky from a different angle. The colorful discs let you travel to different places in the universe without leaving your home. Prepare your next astronomical trip to Down-Under, look at the earth or moon during day or night or even approach the Andromeda Galaxy.
Day Earth and Moon
Night Earth and Moon
Technology to Dream
The Home Planetarium is developed by the Japanese inventor & entrepreneur Takayuki Ohira. As a recognized specialist for professional planetariums, he has received numerous innovation prizes.
The discs have been made using data from a series of different missions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the United States Naval Observatory (USNO).
Discs for Original Star Projector
Two discs in each package, choose from between:
- #1 The Southern Hemisphere & The Andromeda Galaxy - experience the southern hemisphere’s heavens with its nearly 15 million stars, and the follow up to the spiral-formed Andromeda galaxy with the help of some pictures from NASA!
- #2 The earth and the moon in the day, and the earth and the moon at night - follow along all the way up into space and observe the earth and the moon from two different places! See the difference between day and night, and experience unusual astronomical phenomena!
- 60000+ high-definition stars
- Projection distance: 120 cm to 290 cm / 47 in to 114 in (adjustable focus)
- Plug: USB and regional wall plugs
- Ultra-bright 5-watt white LED & glass optical lenses
- Projection area: circle with a diameter of approximately 290 cm / 114 in
- Age recommendation: 6 years and up
- Projection surface: ceiling, wall or other flat surfaces
- Projector dimension: 16 cm × 16 cm × 15 cm, 620 g / 6.3 in × 6.3 in × 5.9 in, 1.36 lbs
HOME PLANETARIUM WITH 1# & 2# DISCS
DISCS WITH MACHINE
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery